Want to access mental health services from anywhere in the world? Northeast Health Services’ telehealth mental health appointments allow clients to access mental health services from the comfort of their own homes or on the go. Telehealth mental health treatment provides an opportunity to receive care conveniently, securely, and safely.
Interested in telehealth mental health care from Northeast Health Services? Call 508.794.8711 today to get started. We can improve your mental health and well-being with our virtual mental health treatment services.
Telehealth Mental Health Appointments
Northeast Health Services offers a range of telehealth mental health treatment services, including:
- Psychiatry – Through telehealth psychiatric care that includes medication management and assessments, we can help clients manage their mental health.
- Virtual counseling – Our counselors provide a safe and supportive environment for you to work on your mental health goals, even virtually. We offer individual, family, and couples counseling sessions via telehealth appointments.
Northeast Health Services clients can receive the highest quality of care and support possible, no matter where they are. To learn more about our telehealth services or to schedule an appointment, reach out to our team today.
When Is Telehealth a Good Option for Counseling, and Psychiatric Services?
Telehealth appointments can be an effective option if you’re concerned about the following:
- Caretaking – You care for others and cannot quickly leave your home
- Contagious effect – If you don’t feel well and are contagious to others
- Convenience – Your life situation requires a more convenient appointment
- Distance – You live far away and need to access expertise more easily
- Privacy – You are more comfortable in your own home or need a private setting
- Safety – Your situation is such that it is not safe for you to leave home
Our telehealth services enable us to provide quality mental health care without clients needing to be physically present. We look forward to providing you with the compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
Conditions Our Telehealth Appointments Can Help With
Northeast Health Services’ telehealth program can help with concerns like:
- Adolescent or preteen therapy
- Family system and patterns
- Mood disorders
- Medication refills and check-ins
- Stress management
- Social anxiety
- Relationship tension
- Parent management training
Every client in our care is unique, which is why we tailor our services to their individual needs. Our team is here to listen and provide the support you need every step of the way.
How to Get Started with Telehealth Mental Health Treatment
It’s simple to get started with online counseling, and psychiatry appointments. Click the links below to get started:
- Client instructions
- Telehealth consent form
Did you know that your health insurance might cover telehealth appointments? Take a look at our list of insurers to find out if you are covered. We also offer these online services on a self-pay basis without the use of health insurance.
Discover Mental Health Telehealth Services from Northeast Health Services
Virtual consulting and psychiatric services offer convenience, privacy, and accessible care. Quality mental health care with a heart-centered approach can help you heal and grow. Therefore, if you’re looking for telehealth counseling and psychiatry services in Massachusetts, reach out to Northeast Health Services today at 508.794.8711.