CHANGE BEGINS HERE
Our licensed therapists and therapeutic support teams are invested in helping you achieve your mental wellness goals.
Verify Your Insurance
When you receive counseling at Northeast Health Services, you will develop a relationship with your therapist that enables you to talk openly, secure in the knowledge that they are invested in helping you work through any issues or problems you may have.
Our team of experienced and compassionate therapists is here to help you find relief from depression or anxiety, understand traumatic experiences, work through complicated relationships, and gain greater insight into yourself.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to therapy. Every child, adolescent, and adult in our care deserves individual attention. Our mental health experts listen to your needs and help develop a treatment plan that supports your goals! We provide collaborative care all in one location and coordinate with your other primary care providers and mental healthcare teams when needed!
Taking the Next Steps Towards Mental Well-Being
How It Works
Reaching out to understand your therapy options is the first step in taking control of your mental health journey. Our certified and experienced therapists are dedicated to providing you with the support and guidance you need to take charge of your mental well-being. Here’s how to get started:
Step 1: Contact our team
Whether you call in or submit a form, a dedicated team member in your area will reach out to chat with you. They will review your unique situation, history, preferences, and scheduling needs to find a clinician who can best support your goals. They will also help you to understand your insurance benefits and walk you through our paperwork.
Step 2: Return paperwork
You will receive a link to complete the admissions paperwork. We value your time and have worked to simplify these forms. Returning this paperwork promptly will help our team to support you efficiently. For most people, the process takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete.
Step 3: Begin your journey
That’s it—all that will be left for you is to show up to your appointment, whether virtual or in-person, to begin working with a therapist who cares about your success. Therapeutic support needs vary based on your diagnosis, issues, and goals for the future. Our clinicians provide support therapy to help individuals through crisis, behavioral modification strategies for improved functioning, skills training for social and communication problems, and goal setting.
Discover how counseling can help you or a loved one today.
The Support You Need, When You Need It
Why Choose Northeast Health Services?
At Northeast Health Services, we know you have a choice when you select your mental healthcare provider. Some of the reasons we are one of the best-known healthcare providers in the Northeast are:
- We are among the largest and best-established mental health practices in the Northeast and have served our community for almost 25 years.
- Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists specialize in meeting you wherever you are in your mental health journey.
- We accept a broad range of insurances.
- We have numerous locations throughout Massachusetts.
- We are a thought leader when it comes to TMS therapy and other cutting-edge mental health treatments.
- We are affiliated with both the University of Massachusetts Medical School and Harvard Medical School.
- Our team is dedicated to providing excellent mental health services with compassion, understanding, and respect.
- We offer a range of services designed to meet the needs of individuals, couples, families, children, teens, young adults—and everyone in between.
- We know that your mental health journey does not end when you leave our care, which is why we emphasize the continuity of care in all of our services.
Northeast Health Services is here to help no matter what you’re going through.
The Benefits of Mental Health Therapy
In today’s world, it can be easy to put off addressing your mental well-being. But it’s important to remember that mental health problems often don’t just go away on their own. Seeking help from a mental health professional can make all the difference in helping you cope with the stresses of life and improve your overall mental—and physical—health. Talking to a trained therapist can provide invaluable guidance, support, and strategies for dealing with difficult emotions or situations that may arise. Among the many advantages of seeking help at Northeast Health Services are the following:
- Clinicians who are part of your community and who are trained to give you the individualized, empathetic care that you need
- A supportive environment to promote healing
- A private setting to help support more robust relationships with self and others
- Improved communication skills and interpersonal tools
- Increased self-esteem and self-acceptance
- The ability to modify self-defeating behaviors and address negative habits
- Improved management and expression of emotions, including anger
- Collaborative teams to meet all mental health needs in one local clinic
Treatment When It Matters
Our Therapeutic Philosophy & Values
At Northeast Health Services, our psychiatrists and clinicians have deep ties to the community we serve and take pride in developing relationships with their clients to understand each person as an individual, not a number. To this end, our values are as follows:
Counseling at Northeast Health Services
We offer a range of therapies and services to help address your mental health concerns, all in our convenient clinic in your community.
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Psychological assessments
- Psychiatry for children, adolescents, and adults
- Treatment for a range of mental health concerns, including:
- PTSD and trauma
- Personality disorders
- Psychotics disorders, including delusional disorders and schizophrenia
- Telehealth services
- First episode psychosis program (developed in collaboration with the Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Psychiatry and Harvard Medical School)
- NeuroStar® TMS therapy
- Spravato® nasal spray medicine for adults with treatment-resistant depression (TRD)
Your Journey to Mental Well-Being Starts Here
Take the courageous first step toward a new chapter in your life. Reach out for mental health treatment today by calling Northeast Health Services or connecting with our team online.
225 Foxborough Boulevard Foxborough, MA 02035
Danvers, MA 01923
West Springfield, MA
103 Myron St
West Springfield, MA 01089
231 Main Street
Brockton, MA 02301
259A North St
Hyannis, MA 02601
144 North Rd,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Fall River, MA
126 Cove Street
Fall River, MA 02720
25 Birch St,
Milford, MA 01757
30 Taunton Green,
Taunton, MA 02780
108 Grove Street
Worcester, MA 01605
59 Lowes Way,
Lowell, MA 01851
94 South Main Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
© Copyright 2023 Northeast Health Services